The Dry Lasoon-Kopra Chutney is very commonly found in Maharashtra and served as an accompaniment to Batata Vada, Vada Pav, Jhunka-Bhakar, and other assorted dishes. It is ridiculously easy to make and absolutely yummmm….
- Garlic Pods – 10
- Dry Coconut or Kopra – 1/2
- Red Chilli Powder – 1.5 tbsp
- Salt to Taste
- Peel and chop the garlic pods.
- Chop the Kopra into 1/2″ pieces.
- Grind all ingredients into a coarse powder.
- Store in an airtight jar.
- Use as required.
- Grind the ingredients in bursts.
- Lahsun Ki Chutney (Garlic Chutney) (tasteofheritage.wordpress.com)