Here is one way I use the Shengdana Chatni that I am very fond of. This cheesy garlicky sandwich is soul food for me and can lighten up my day in a jiffy! 🙂
- Bread Slices – 2
- Cheese Slice – 1
- Shengdana Chatni – 1 tsp
- Butter – 1/2 tsp
- Lightly butter one side of each bread slice.
- On the non-buttered side of one slice of bread, place the cheese slice.
- Sprinkle the Shengdana Chatni all over the cheese slice.
- Cover with the other bread slice such that the buttered side is on the outside.
- Heat a tava.
- Place the sandwich on the tava.
- Wait till the bread is lightly toasted.
- Flip the sandwich over and toast the other side.
- Serve hot.
- You can grill the sandwich instead of using the tava or griddle.
- Ancient grilled cheese secrets (toddlohenry.com)
- Best Gourmet Sandwich Recipes (answers.com)
- Shengdana Chatni (Peanut and Garlic Chutney) (aahaaramonline.com)