I made this pachadi today to accompany Undrallu. This is very simple pachadi and tastes great with Mudda Pappu annam or as sandwich chutney.
- Fresh Coriander Leaves – 1 packed cup
- Green Chillies – 3
- Lemon Juice – 2 tbsp
- Turmeric – A pinch
- Mustard Seeds – 1/4 tsp
- Oil – 1/2 tsp
- Salt to Taste
- Grind the coriander leaves, lemon juice, green chillies, salt, and turmeric into a fine paste. Add a little water, if required.
- Heat the oil.
- Add the mustard seeds and wait till they splutter.
- Add the mustard seeds to the pachadi.
- Mix well.
- Serve with undrallu, idli, dosa, or use as sandwich chutney.