My family loves eggs. Enough said. As a result, we are often on the look out for new egg-based recipes. 🙂 As I was going through my posts, I realised that I already have quite a few egg-based recipes here and decided to create a roundup as I am wont to do.
- Anda Bhurji or Mumbai-Style Scrambled Eggs are a favourite for many a eggitarian in Mumbai. Piping hot, spicy bhurji with Pav (Indian bun) can satiate hunger like no one’s business.
- Egg curries come in all forms but Egg Curry with Coconut Milk is one of those rich aromatic curries that I can eat all by itself.
- Can’t be bothered to make curry and rice/roti? Try this superb Egg Biryani with Coconut Milk.
- With my love of Kerala food, how can I forget the fragrant and delicious Kerala Egg Roast?
- Here are two versions of the hot and spicy street food version of the egg curry; Egg Masala -1 and Egg Masala – 2.
- Have you ever tried eating a Masala Omelette with a roti/paratha? Do try it. I place the omlette on top of the roti, roll it up and eat it as a roll!
- In the mood for something yummmmm? Try the Bengali Omeletter Jhol or Omelette Curry.
- And then there is always the simple and delicious French Toast.