Dahiwali Pudina Chutney or Mint Yogurt Dip is a great accompaniment for all kinds of kebabs and dry tandoori starters. This is a very easy dip to make and it can elevate starters to a new level. You can also make this chutney in advance. If you make it thick and creamy, you can even use this Dahiwali Pudina Chutney or Mint Yogurt Dip as a spread for sandwiches.
I love to have this chutney with Hara Bhara Kebab.
How to Make Dahiwali Pudina Chutney or Mint Yogurt Dip
Makes: 1 Cup
Time: 5 Minutes
- Fresh Mint Leaves – 1 Cup
- Fresh Coriander Leaves – 1/2 Cup
- Green Chillies – 3 or 4
- Dahi or Yogurt – 3/4 Cup
- Black Salt – 1/2 tsp
- Salt to Taste
- Grind together the mint, coriander, and green chillies with a little water into a smooth paste.
- Beat the dahi till it is smooth.
- Add the mint-coriander paste and black salt to the dahi.
- Mix well.
- Season with salt as required.
- Serve with kebabs.