It is my greatest pleasure that I am able to do this super simple yet super delicious guest post for Dimple of ShivaayDelights.com. Dimple was one of my earliest blogging friends and one with a 1000-watt smile that can light up the whole world. I love Dimple’s recipes because they are infused with same joie de vivre, and are so simple yet so flavourful.
How to Make Bhapa Doi or Steamed Sweet Yogurt
Serves: 4 (If you want to share :-))
Cooking Time: 30 Mins
Chilling Time: 3 hours
- Sweetened Condensed Milk – 400 gms
- Thick Yogurt – 250 ml
- Milk – 250 ml
- Blend together the condensed milk, yogurt, and milk.
- Pour into a steel vessel.
- Cover well with a foil or a heavy lid. Anything that will prevent water from entering the vessel.
- Steam in a pressure cooker without the weight for 15 minutes.
- Let the cooker cool completely to room temperature.
- Chill the Bhapa Doi for 3 to 4 hours.